Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Very Warm October Day

Even though the leaves are turning colour - check out this tree in our backyard - the forecast high today was 28 Celsius. Daughter and I walked at lunch time again and went to the art supplies store and bought some supplies.

My boss told me he loved me today - actually he is gay and that's his way of saying that he really really agrees with me. He really is the heart of our office. One of the few people I've worked for that are truly inspiring.

I am much reassured and not so worried that what I expect is too much from people. It's always a balancing act for me between being too open-minded (or naive, some would say) and too cynical. It's easy to go too far either way, and I do admit I've struggled with it over the years.

I see others going this way and that too. I don't like to see anyone totally cemented into an attitude.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: