Monday, October 17, 2005

A Hobby Day



Mike needed to get some exacto blades and supplies, so we stopped at the crafts store on the way home. I cannot leave those places without something that I might use - some day...this time it was some yarn, and Knitting and Crocheting for Dummies. I used to know how to crochet in high school, and made a lot of baby hats for Valancy while I was pregnant - and one cape. She turned these into her Super Grover costume when she was two.

My order also came from Stamping Up - but the inks were the wrong type and colour. Everything else was okay though - soon we can make our Christmas cards. Apparently the Scraptivity kit is also in.

I attend a two-day retreat for sr. management starting tomorrow morning (after my doctor's appointment). It finishes early, followed by my boss hosting a social at his house - I may pop in for a bit and see his renovations; we both endured renovations this past spring.

An important decision for our work comes out of the Supreme Court on Friday. Mitch was lead counsel on this, and I hope for his sake (and for the sake of justice, of course!) that he is successful.

Picture here is of the sunset across the street from our place on Saturday, October 8th.

No comments: