Sunday, October 02, 2005

First Weekend of October 2005


We moved here in April, and are still unpacking. Yet today I must change over my summer clsoet to my winter closet - packing and hanging clothes, putting away sandals.
Last weekend we hung some pictures.
Went into town yesterday for a haircut; bought a Brita water filter pitcher. It works - no more chlorine taste! We also looked at an antiques stores in Stittsville. We need more dining room storage.
Mike is painting the kitchen door, since it's a nice day and we can't count on that too long.
I quit smoking September 19. Doing okay so far.
I am doing well, considering it is October (a bad memories month). I don't know if I accept my life as well as I might. I wish it had gone differently, but I do know that is one thing over which I have no control. Certainly my working life has exceeded anything I could have expected. Yet I never tried to get where I am, it just happened.
We have a new car again; this one is a bit bigger than the old one.
I am planning to work on my scrapbooking today, along with the clothes change. Make chili for supper.
Boring life - but then again, I can't post the good stuff.

No comments: