Friday, October 07, 2005

Family Portrait


These things are always more interesting with pictures, aren't they? This is me (centre) and my sister (left) playig with photo editing. My brother is on the right. We're ready for Hallowe'en anyway.

Took this rainy day off work, to have a four-day weekend. I'm cleaning up my computer, had a nap. We will be celebrating tomorrow, so as to co-ordinate with the in-laws. They have 5 kids - it's more difficult to schedule. But we have more leftovers to take home!

So Val and I will scrapbook tomorrow while the turkey cooks. It is great to have a husband who cooks. I can cook, but don't like to cook. I seem to do most of the bathroom cleaning and dusting etc.

Listening to some old music I downloaded from somewhere - "This Old House" by Tennessee Ernie Ford - I remember my Dad singing it. A real mix of downloads - hymns, country songs, 60s 70s, love songs, Nantucket Sleighride etc.

No comments: