Saturday, March 11, 2006

Key West Truck



I have been looking through my digital pictures and printing a few, such as this one taken in May 2005 at Key West, Florida. I have a series of B&W photos that I want to hang in my office in black frames with white mats. Lacking such frames, I printed this in sepia to go into a cream-matted frame. The truck in this one is actually a vivid turquoise, very Florida, which is why I took it at the time. But now this photo looks like it could have been taken in the 40s. I like the detail of the palms and the bridge reflection in the truck window, although the truck itself could be in better focus. Maybe Hemingway could walk into this picture. Although I never cared much for Hemingway, I discovered that he liked cats, so he couldn't be all bad.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: